Metro Work Center can meet your employment needs! Employers are discovering that many of their high-turnover, repetitive-task jobs can be better performed by Metro Work Center’s Employment First Program members. Our workers take on those repetitive tasks, positions, and perform them to your satisfaction. For our workers who require on-going training and support, we'll provide an on-site job coach.
When your company participates in Metro Work Center’s Employment First Program, you gain reliable, eager, fully-trained workers who will earn their wages and your respect. And, your professional feedback will contribute to the ongoing improvement of this valuable business and community resource.
Review your staffing needs now and call us at -
Metro Work Center Inc.
Employment First Program
EMPLOYERS WHO HAVE USED OUR SERVICE INCLUDE:
- Alliance for Metro Stability
- Conservation Breeding Specialist Group
- Becklund, PCA
- Dr. Tervola, DDS
- East Harriet Farmstead
- East Lake Electronics
- Family Hope Services, Inc.
- Glacier’s Café
- Government Training Services
- Headwaters Fund
- Kenny Neighborhood Association
- Kingsfield Neighborhood Association
- The Loft
- Lynhurst Neighborhood
- Metro Mobility Service Center
- Minnesota Coalition of Bicyclists
- Minnesota Council on Foundations
- Minnesota County Attorneys Association
- Minnesota Literacy Council, Inc.
- Mt. Olivet Care Home
- NRP – Tangletown
- Richfield Chamber of Commerce
- Simpson Housing Wilderness Inquiry
- Tri-City American Legion
- Twin Cities Community Voicemail
- Youth Performance